Thursday, April 12, 2018

Dogs Leave Pawprints



Hello Friends!

Just put the finishing touches on this mounted flatfold. The design is "Dogs Leave Pawprints" from Lizzie Kate. Being that I'm a dog lover myself, this pattern has always been one of my faves. I don't usually substitute any colors, but for this specific FFO, I wish I had because I went to go put the flatfold together and realized that out of my entire fabric stash, I somehow didn't have a matching fabric. Luckily, I was able to find some homespun that coordinated nicely. Phew!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a fabulous finish! I love the homespun you used. I stitched this one a few years ago; it continues to be a favorite piece. It is a reminder of the dogs who have come and gone along with the current one. Enjoy your Saturday, Alissa!