Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Little Helper

Last night, in the middle of organizing my DMC and pattern supplies, I took a quick dog-nap with Cooper, our 7-month old Shih Tzu. When I woke up, this is how I found him:


In case you can't tell by the photo, he is fast asleep not only with his head in his dog bowl, but with one of my embroidery hoops around his neck. I still can't figure out how exactly that happened, but based on the tiny little teeth marks on the ring, I'm assuming he was using it as a chew toy before it ended up being a necklace. 

He didn't seem to mind that it was there at all. In fact, while I snapped photo after photo of him, he had a dopey little grin on his face like he was just so proud of himself.


I'm thinking this definitely falls into the category of "you can't make this stuff up." :)

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Terri said...

ROFL!! He is SO cute! Thanks for sharing!

jimlynn said...

LOLOLOL!!!!! Cooper is beyond adorable!! I just want to reach out and give him a hug!
Maybe he's trying to tell you that you either need to get busy and cross stitch some more - or maybe he wants to learn how to do it too!
Precious!!!
Lynn

ike said...

OMGoodness - he's just sooooo scrummy I could rush off there and steal him away !!! LoL Such a cutie :-D
Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxx

My Challenge Blog: http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
My Shop: www.ikesart.com
My Blog: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com